Dr. Andre Hines earned his Doctrate of Chiropractic (DC) degree from Southern California University of Health Sciences, and his Bachelors of Science (BS) in Kinesiology-Preventive and Rehabilitative Exercise Science, with an emphasis on Corporate Wellness and Cardiac Rehabilitation, at Northern Illinois University. Dr. Hines also has undergradute study from Trinity International University in Sports Medicine Athletic Training and has attended over 1000+ seminar hours on topics including Functional Biomechanics, Injury prevention and Treatment Modalities. Sacral Occipital Technique - Extremity adjusting, TMJ dysfunction, Sports Medicine Rehabilitation techniques for the Spine in addition to Upper and Lower Extremity. Other Seminars Sport Nutrition, Pediatric adjusting, Exercise Gerontology, Musculoskeletal Soft Tissue Therapy, Physio-therapies and injury prevention.
Dr. Hines completed rotations at Assisted Living Senior Homes in Orange County, CA, as well as H.S. football, baseball, soccer, and tennis with sport physicals and sports medicine rehab programs. Dr. Hines has also volunteered at the American Sports Center with the Team U.S.A. Olympic Volleyball Team and the Big West Championship Track and Field. Dr. Hines has also completed post-graduate work in the International Chiropractic Association Certified Chiropractic Wellness Physician and has traveled to different areas in Mexico to provide free Chiropractic care to over 4000 less forunate individuals.
Relevant Course Work:
- Prevention and Care of Athletic Injuries
- Responding to Medical Emergencies
- Measurement and Evaluation of Human Performance
- Biomechanical Performance
- Clinical Biophysics
- Kinesiology and Sport Rehab
- Southern California University of Health Sciences, Whittier California, 2004-2007. Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine, Sports Medicine Specialty
- Northern Illinois University, DeKalb Illinois,2000-2004 Bachelors of Science. Preventive / Rehabilitative Exercise Science, Cardiac Rehab. Minor 1: Sociology / Minor 2: Exercise Gerontology
- Trinity International University, Deerfield Illinois 1998-2000. Sports Medicine Athletic Training. Completed over 1000 Hours of Injury Rehab and Clinical Observation with Doctors of Orthopedics.
• CLI INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE, Palm Harbor Florida
2018 - current
• B2L CHIRO, LLC CEO/ and Director of Clinical Operations
2014 - 2019
•Back 2 Life Wellness Studios of Lawrenceville LLC, Georgia, CEO/ and Director of Clinical Excellence
• Chiro One Wellness Centers of the South Loop, Chicago Illinois, Clinic Director Owner
- Performed over 1900 patient treatments per month
• Health 4 Life Chiropractic Group, Chicago Illinois, Clinic Director Associate Clinic Director Owner
- Performed over 1600 Patient Treatments per month.
• Champion Chiropractic, Seal Beach California. Preceptor Program and Student Intern
- did Community Outreach events and Performed over 2800 Patient Treatments per month.
- Southern California University of Health Sciences, Whittier California President of the S.O.T. Club
- Vice President of Healing Hands for Humanity, Non-profit Community Group 2005 - 2006
- American Sports Center with the Team U.S.A. Olympic Volleyball Team
Worked with professional volleyball players. 2006
- Big West Championship Track/Field
- Worked with top sports medicine doctors on Division 1 Track and Field Athletes. 2005
- Volunteer Team Dr. for Cam Newton Foundations 7 on 7 Football Championships. 2015
[English - native language]
[Arabic - elementary understanding, reading and writing basic competence]
[Spanish - elementary understanding]
- Illinois Chiropractic Association
- California Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- Georgia Chiropractic Association
- Florida Chiropractic Physician Association
- Collegiate Football player and former powerlifer
- CEO and Director of Clinic Excellence for B2L CHIRO, LLC and Back 2 Life Wellness Studios, LLC.
- Completed post-graduate work in the International Chiropractic Associations, Certified Wellness Physician.
- Traveled to different areas in Tijuana and Tecate Mexico to provide free Chiropractic care.
- Served thousands of patients throughout my career caring for many individuals.
- Regularly participated in different charity events.
- Performed corporate workshops, and health talks for groups such as the Food and Drug Administration, Department of Children and Family Services, UCAN, Chicago Public Schools, Chicago Police Department and other corporations.
- Life motto to "be the change I wish to see in the World." M. Ghandhi.